AS SEEN ON MY CAT FROM HELL,
WITH JACKSON GALAXY
Miller Woodwoks products are experiencing a delay in shipping. Shipping could take up to 5 or 6 Weeks
This Cat Cabin is all Cedar with a built-in floor that is flush with the bottom. The surface of the walls is smooth, the roof shingles are rough-sawn, but not splintery. The walls and floor are 3/4" cedar. The roof shingle seams are caulked on the inside (with non-toxic latex-based caulking) to keep the weather out. This eco friendly, rustic finish cabin stands up to the weather.
As an Indoor cabin, it gives your kitty the perfect hiding place for a nap....
Solid wood construction will stand up to the elements - no plywood or particle board is ever used. The top makes a great napping spot or observation deck if your kitty likes to keep an eye on things - as most cats do!
Interior: 14" Tall x 18" Wide at widest (15" at bottom) x 12 1/2" Deep.
Door opening is 5 1/2" x 7 1/2".
To be used as a Freestanding Cat house, it has 1" tall wooden feet to keep the bottom off the ground.
The Tree-house version is the same, but without the feet, when attached to one of the cedar cat trees.
Cabin weight - 8 lbs.
* Add Second door to Cat Cabin
The back door will be placed opposite the front, to give kitty someplace dark to hide with its back against the wall. With the back door placed diagonally, there is no place to hide. However we will accommodate your wishes.
* Add Flap(s) To Door(s)
Add this Cat Cabin to one of our Rustic Cedar Indoor / Outdoor Cat Trees for an adventurous Cat's Tree-house.
* Rustic unsanded finish, giving your cats the texture they crave.
* The front and back walls of the cedar Cat Cabin shelter smooth cedar, the roof is cedar strips that fit together in the same way a wood-strip canoe is built, so it will be weatherproof if used outdoors!
* Super strong, solid wood construction, absolutely no particle board or plywood.
* No exposed hardware means no metal hot or cold spots - your kitty will thank you
* Environmentally conscious 'green' manufacturing processes
* Sustainably harvested wood from responsibly managed local woodlots
* Local sourcing of wood reduces carbon footprint from transportation.
* No chemical treatments, preventing harsh chemicals from leeching into the ground and water supplies. Stains are not used or needed; left untreated, cedar turns a pleasing silver-gray with exposure to sunlight.
* Absolutely no carpet - carpet is made from petrochemicals - 'nuff said! Wood biodegrades - At the end of its long and useful life, cedar furniture won’t occupy any landfill space. Wood breaks down very quickly in landfills, less than 25 years. Plastics can take up to a millennium to decompose.
* Unfinished cedar will provide many years of service outdoors - no finish is required.
* Cedar is an excellent thermal insulator - that means that even on the hottest days, it is cool to touch, and on cold days it feels warmer.
* Our cedar is natural and untreated (why is this important?)
* Cedar absorbs and loses moisture slowly, which minimizes the dry cracking, splintering and swelling more characteristic of oak or pine.
* Cedar has the US Forest Products Laboratory's highest rating for decay and disease resistance.
* Fresh cedar odor is a mild insect repellent.
* Our cedar products are shipped in their natural color, reddish tan to creamy white. The color changes evenly over time to a silver gray. Water-based or oil stains will delay the weathering process.
* Develops a weathered, silver grey patina in one year for most climates.
** No Assembly required
Hand made in the USA
Ships directly from the manufacturer in Oregon in 3 to 4 weeks
Shipping - $40.00 FedEx Ground