Search by Keyword
NO MAN WOULD
EVER HAVE A BAD DAY
IF HE'D START THE DAY
WATCHING 2 KITTENS PLAY.
Anatole France said, "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul
RUSTIC CEDAR OUTDOOR CAT TREE PERCH 2 LEVEL 3 SHELVES
Click to enlarge image(s)
Outdoor Cat Tree
Rustic, Eco Friendly, Unfinished Cedar
Miller Woodwoks products are experiencing a delay in shipping
Shipping could take up to 5 or 6 Weeks
Outdoor Cat Tree gives your kitties a place to hang out above the cold wet ground. All cedar solid wood construction, eco friendly, stands up to the weather, rustic finish, 36" tall, 3 levels
Solid wood construction will stand up to the elements - no plywood or particle board is ever used.
The wide, stable base extends 18" in each direction for an overall footprint of 36" x 36" on this 3 level model. That makes these outdoor cat trees exceptionally stable, and the eachof the levels make a great napping spot or observation deck if your kitty likes to keep an eye on things - as most cats do!
36" x 36" base (extends 20" out from the center post in each direction)
Each platform is 18" x 14"
Levels are about 16" apart
* 2 Levels
* 3 Shelves
* Rustic unsanded finish, giving your cats the texture they crave.
* Super strong, solid wood construction, absolutely no particle board or plywood.
* No exposed hardware (except at the base) means no metal hot or cold spots - your kitty will thank you!
* Sturdy center post is made from untreated eco friendly cedar 4 x 4" posts
* Roomy shelves are also made from unfinished cedar.
* Shelves are slatted so rain water won't puddle.
* Stainless steel hardware at the base is rust resistant for years of enjoyment.
* Designed for active, adventurous outdoor cats who may not have a real tree to climb!
* Environmentally conscious 'green' manufacturing processes
* Sustainably harvested wood from responsibly managed local woodlots
* Local sourcing of wood reduces carbon footprint from transportation.
* No chemical treatments, preventing harsh chemicals from leeching into the ground and water supplies. Stains are not used or needed; left untreated, cedar turns a pleasing silver-gray with exposure to sunlight.
* Absolutely no carpet - carpet is made from petrochemicals - 'nuff said!
* Wood biodegrades - At the end of its long and useful life, cedar furniture won’t occupy any landfill space. Wood breaks down very quickly in landfills, less than 25 years. Plastics can take up to a millennium to decompose.
* Unfinished cedar will provide many years of service outdoors - no finish is required.
* Cedar is an excellent thermal insulator - that means that even on the hottest days, it is cool to touch, and on cold days it feels warmer.
* Our cedar is natural and untreated (why is this important?)
* Cedar absorbs and loses moisture slowly, which minimizes the dry cracking, splintering and swelling more characteristic of oak or pine.
* Cedar has the US Forest Products Laboratory's highest rating for decay and disease resistance.
* Fresh cedar odor is a mild insect repellent.
* Our cedar products are shipped in their natural color, reddish tan to creamy white. The color changes evenly over time to a silver gray. Water-based or oil stains will delay the weathering process.
* Develops a weathered, silver grey patina in one year for most climates.
* Assembly required - you'll need a Philips head screw driver, a 7/16" wrench or crescent wrench and a small hammer or mallet.
Hand made in the USA
Rustic Cedar Cat TreeI purchased one of these (the 2 level/3 shelf perch) for my cats' catio about 6 months ago. I chose it because it is rated to stand up to weather and it appeared stable enough to handle my 2 "big guys" They weigh nearly 20 lbs apiece so when they leap onto a shelf from above, the structure has to be pretty solid ! I put a comfy catbed on one of the shelves and they love hanging out in it for hours every day. It was very easy to assemble. For the first few weeks it made some squeaky noises that would startle the cats, but after it settled in (and there were a couple of rains) it no longer made noises when they leaped on it and they were happy about that. This cat tree is very solid and looks like it will last a long time, even outdoors.
"THANKS" DISCOUNT CODES - STOREWIDE
Thanks5 for $5 OFF Orders
Thanks10 for $10 OFF Orders
Thanks20 for $20 OFF Orders
Thanks30 for $30 OFF Orders
Thanks40 for $40 OFF Orders
Thanks50 for $50 OFF Orders
Thanks100 for $100 OFF Orders
Thanks200 for $200 OFF Orders
DOES NOT APPLY TO GIFT CARDS
|Konfuse-A-Cat"Try the cat toy that comes with an entire course in how to use it. "It's Gaming the Cat."
|CAT 911Do you know what the cat is saying when they scratch the wrong things, miss the litter box, or keep you up all night? Do you know what would make them happy and well behaved and affectionate? Now, you can for just $17 !