Search by Keyword
NO MAN WOULD
EVER HAVE A BAD DAY
IF HE'D START THE DAY
WATCHING 2 KITTENS PLAY.
Anatole France said, "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul
LITTER ONE KIT - DISPOSABLE
Click to enlarge image(s)
Disposable Litter Box
Litter One kits are equipped with a patented method for the removal of cat urine from a litter box. The unique manufacturing process of the all Natural Pine Pellets used in Litter One kits allows the pellets to dissolve into sawdust when they come in contact with urine. Litter One's patented "False Floor" allows the sawdust to fall through the perferated false floor. This effectively makes scooping cat urine a thing of the past!! It also keeps your cat from stepping on soiled litter and provides a cleaner, happier home for both you and your pet. You will receive One Complete Litter One cat care litter system made from recycled materials and which are also 100% Biodegradable.
A green alternative to traditional clay litter, safe and chemical free.
Great for everyday or keep on hand for trips.
Cats are naturally clean animals, so why not provide them with a naturally clean alternative to their current litter box? Litter One offers the only 100% Biodegradable Cat Litter solution that comes to your door complete. Your product will arrive in a protective shipping carton made from post-consumer recycled material. Each litter box measures: 19" x 14" x 9" sides; front opening = 4.5" H x 11" W and contains 8.5 lbs of Pine Pellet Litter.
The Litter One kit’s components are designed to breakdown quickly to protect the environment. Each litter kit contains a disposable scoop and disposable waste bags.
The Litter One Difference - Pine vs Clay
The harmful effect of clay litter on cat health has always been a controversial subject. Traditional clay cat litters basically come in two forms, non-clumping and clumping. Non-clumping cat litter is often made of zeolite, diatomite and sepiolite. Clumping clay litter is mostly made from granulated bentonite clay which clumps together when wet and forms a solid mass separate from the other litter in the box. To help control the smell of urine, in most clay litter, chemical freshening agents are added.
However, clay litter can be unsafe for cats’ respiratory systems and the mining required to dig up the clay contributes to mass losses of vegetation. Litter One’s Pine Pellet cat litter absorbs urine leaving a fresh pine scent and is 100% Safe for kitty. Unlike traditional clay litters, the Litter One pine alternative is better for the environment and for cats. Litter One is made from 100% Natural Pine and has no chemical additives. Litter One’s entire product line is manufactured from materials and produced through vendors who support key global initiatives in proper forest management and harvesting. These members belong to FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and SFI (Sustainable Forest Initiative).
There is only “ONE” choice for all Natural 100% Biodegradable cat litter care and that choice is Litter One.
Traditional Clay Litter:
AVAILABLE TO CANADA - CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
- Clay is ingested by cats when they lick themselves after using the litter box
- Ingested clay can absorb a cat’s nutrients or fluids
- Dust from clay litters can coat a cat’s lungs and lead to respiratory problems
- Quartz silica (sand), a common ingredient in clumping litter, is a known carcinogen for cats and humans
- Clay litter tracks through the house
- Clay is mined from deep in the ground and leaves depressions that must be filled
- Clay mining contributes to mass vegetation losses
- Clay litter stays in landfills for infinite years
Litter One’s Pine Pellet Litter:
- Pine is natural and poses no threats to cat health and safety
- Pine pellets absorb waste odors naturally leaving a pine scent
- Pine pellets absorb 3X more urine and immediately neutralize ammonia
- Litter One only buys from sources that properly manage natural resources
- Litter One’s pine pellets, disposable litter box and accessories are from Forest Stewardship Council (FCS) and SFI (Sustainable Forest Initiative) approved sources
- Pine pellets break down in less than two years leaving no environmental impact
- Litter One products decompose and do not contribute to landfill waste
- Our product is 100% eco-friendly and 100% safe for cats
"THANKS" DISCOUNT CODES - STOREWIDE
Thanks5 for $5 OFF
Orders over $99
Thanks10 for $10 OFF
Orders over $199
Thanks20 for $20 OFF
Orders over $299
Thanks30 for $30 OFF
Orders over $399
Thanks40 for $40 OFF
Orders over $499
Thanks50 for $50 OFF
Orders over $999
Thanks100 for $100 OFF
Orders over $1,999
Thanks200 for $200 OFF
Orders over $2,999
DOES NOT APPLY TO GIFT CARDS
|Konfuse-A-Cat"Try the cat toy that comes with an entire course in how to use it. "It's Gaming the Cat."
|CAT 911Do you know what the cat is saying when they scratch the wrong things, miss the litter box, or keep you up all night? Do you know what would make them happy and well behaved and affectionate? Now, you can for just $17 !