LARGE DUPLEX INSULATED CEDAR CAT HOUSE - SMALL DOG HOUSE
Click to enlarge image(s)
Large Duplex Insulated Cedar Outdoor Cat House
Small Dog House
This house is large enough to accommodate up to 4 average sized cats or 2 small dogs. Each house is individually hand crafted with the high quality workmanship and materials you have come to expect from UnderCover including:
· Cedar construction: The wood of choice for long-lasting outdoor use.
· Thermal-Ply insulation that is placed inside the floor, walls and ceiling.
· Optional 9" porch roof that helps shield the doorway opening from the elements.
· Elevated floor height keeps your pet from ground chill and wet conditions.
· Simple instructions included for fast assembly with common household tools.
· This house is big enough to accommodate up to 4 averaged sized cats or 2 small dogs.
· House Exterior: 44" x 22" x 21" (L x W x H)
· House Floor Interior: 38" x 18" (L x W)
· Door Opening: 7" x 9" (W x H)
* Optional 9" Extended Roof
* Optional Rear Door
* Optional 6" Round Door
· Weight: 50 Lbs.
Shipping Package size is 42 x 24 x 12
Flaps, Divider, Rear Door, Round Doors and 9" Extended Roof are optional.
Your cedar pet house will be delivered unassembled. It takes about 15 minutes to assemble the panels, guided by the easy instructions enclosed
If you select the heated model, your house will come with 2 heating pads that are durable and easy to clean, thermostatically controlled, weather-proof for outdoor or indoor use, have a 5' 6" cord with 18" steel chew guard and only burns 25 watts of power. NOTE: If ordered, heating pad(s) ship separately but should arrive shortly before or shortly after you receive the house.
Currently Ships in 7 Business Days or Less
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. & CANADA !!
International Shipping Dimensions:
1 Box - 41" X 24" X 12" - 55 Lbs.
Great for feral catsAbout 2 months ago we noticed 3 feral cats, all siblings, living under our deck. We started feeding them and left our detached garage partly open to protect them from the coming NJ winter. As it got colder we decided we needed a warmer place for them. So we decided to get the large insulated cedar cat house. We got it with 2 heating pads and plastic strips to cover the doors. We put it on the deck near where we place their food. By putting treats in front and in the house we got them to start using it within a few days.
They sleep there all the time and were able to stay dry in yesterday's storm. A worthwhile purchase.