SMALL DUPLEX INSULATED CEDAR CAT HOUSE - SMALL DOG HOUSE
Click to enlarge image(s)
Small Duplex Insulated Cedar Outdoor Cat House
Small Dog House
This house is large enough to accommodate 2 average sized cats or 1 small dog. The divider is sold separately. Each house is individually hand crafted with the high quality workmanship and materials you have come to expect from UnderCover including:
· Cedar construction: The wood of choice for long-lasting outdoor use.
· Thermal-Ply insulation that is placed inside the floor, walls and ceiling.
· Generous porch roof that helps shield the doorway opening from the elements.
· Elevated floor height keeps your pet from ground chill and wet conditions.
· Simple instructions included for fast assembly with common household tools.
· This house is big enough to accommodate 2 averaged sized cats or 1 small dog.
· House Exterior: 34" x 19" x 20" (L x W x H)
· House Floor Interior: 28" x 14" (L x W)
· Door Opening: 6" x 8" (D x H)
* Optional 6" Round Door
* Optional Rear Door
* Optional 9" Extended Roof
· Weight: 40 Lbs.
Package size is 34 x 20 x 12
DOOR FLAPS, DIVIDER, Rear Door, Round Door and 9" Extended Roof are optional.
Your cedar pet house will be delivered unassembled. It takes about 15 minutes to assemble the panels, guided by the easy instructions enclosed
If you select the heated model, your house will come with 2 heating pads that are durable and easy to clean, thermostatically controlled, weather-proof for outdoor or indoor use, have a 5' 6" cord with 18" steel chew guard and only burns 25 watts of power. NOTE: If ordered, heating pad(s) ship separately but should arrive shortly before or shortly after you receive the house.
Currently Ships in 11 to 13 Business Days or Less. An extra day or two may be necessary for some options.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. & CANADA!!
International Shipping Dimensions:
1 Box - 32" X 20" X 12" - 40 Lbs.
cat houseeasy to assemble and a great sturdy product my outside cats love it in the cold weather would recommend to others only concern is the center divider is a little to short and cats can jump over the top of it but other then that its a great product