RUSTIC CEDAR OUTDOOR CAT TREE PERCH 2 LEVEL 2 SHELVES
Click to enlarge image(s)
Outdoor Cat Tree Perch
Rustic, Eco Friendly, Unfinished Cedar
As an Outdoor Cat Perch it gives your kitties a place to hang out above the cold wet ground. All cedar solid wood construction, eco friendly, stands up to the weather, rustic finish, 36" tall, 2 levels. As an Indoor Perch, it rises to the perfect height to peer out windows.
Solid wood construction will stand up to the elements - no plywood or particle board is ever used.
The wide, stable base extends 18" in each direction for an overall footprint of 36" x 36" on this 2 level model. See the other 36" models and the larger 3 level and 4 level models which have a 40" x 40" and 48" by 40" footprint. That makes these outdoor cat trees exceptionally stable, and the 71" height of our tallest model lets your kitty get above it all. All the levels make a great napping spot or observation deck if your kitty likes to keep an eye on things - as most cats do!
36" x 36" base (extends 20" out from the center post in each direction)
Each platform is 18" x 14"
Levels are about 16" apart
* 2 levels
* Rustic unsanded finish, giving your cats the texture they crave.
* Super strong, solid wood construction, absolutely no particle board or plywood.
* No exposed hardware (except at the base) means no metal hot or cold spots - your kitty will thank you!
* Sturdy center post is made from untreated eco friendly cedar 4 x 4" posts
* Roomy shelves are also made from unfinished cedar.
* Shelves are slatted so rain water won't puddle.
* Stainless steel hardware at the base is rust resistant for years of enjoyment.
* Designed for active, adventurous outdoor cats who may not have a real tree to climb!
* Environmentally conscious 'green' manufacturing processes
* Sustainably harvested wood from responsibly managed local woodlots
* Local sourcing of wood reduces carbon footprint from transportation.
* No chemical treatments, preventing harsh chemicals from leeching into the ground and water supplies. Stains are not used or needed; left untreated, cedar turns a pleasing silver-gray with exposure to sunlight.
* Absolutely no carpet - carpet is made from petrochemicals - 'nuff said! Wood biodegrades - At the end of its long and useful life, cedar furniture won’t occupy any landfill space. Wood breaks down very quickly in landfills, less than 25 years. Plastics can take up to a millennium to decompose.
* Unfinished cedar will provide many years of service outdoors - no finish is required.
* Cedar is an excellent thermal insulator - that means that even on the hottest days, it is cool to touch, and on cold days it feels warmer.
* Our cedar is natural and untreated (why is this important?)
* Cedar absorbs and loses moisture slowly, which minimizes the dry cracking, splintering and swelling more characteristic of oak or pine.
* Cedar has the US Forest Products Laboratory's highest rating for decay and disease resistance.
* Fresh cedar odor is a mild insect repellent.
* Our cedar products are shipped in their natural color, reddish tan to creamy white. The color changes evenly over time to a silver gray. Water-based or oil stains will delay the weathering process.
* Develops a weathered, silver grey patina in one year for most climates.
** Assembly required - you'll need a Philips head screw driver, a 7/16" wrench or crescent wrench and a small hammer or mallet.
Hand made in the USA
Ships directly from the manufacturer in Oregon in 3 to 4 weeks